If you don’t have the booty you want, this 12 week Brazilian booty squat gym routine is for you.
This routine will have you doing highly effective exercises to tone your booty and your legs.
12 Week Brazilian Booty Squat Gym Routine Schedule
- Sunday – Off
- Monday – Workout A
- Tuesday – Off
- Wednesday – Workout B
- Thursday – Off
- Friday – Workout C
- Saturday – Off
12 Week Brazilian Booty Squat Gym Routine Breakdown
This routine is going to work in three 4 week blocks:
- The first 4 weeks will implement lighter weights and higher reps, more body weight workouts, and more accessory work. Start with 50% weight of your max and increase 5% each week.
- The second 4 weeks will implement heavy lifting; this means heavy squats and stiff leg deadlifts and less accessory work. Start with 85% weight of your max and increase 5% each week.
- The final 4 weeks will implement moderate weights and minimal accessory work. Start with 70% of your max and increase 5% each week.
|Leg Curl Machine||4||20|
|Stiff Leg Barbell Deadlift||5||15|
|Leg Extension Machine||5||20|
- Pick a reasonable weight – This routine can be run multiple times so you should start at a reasonable weight you won’t burn out in your first week.
- Practice your form – This is the time to get used to these effective exercises. This routine is setting you up for success.
- Shorten your rest times – Keep your heart rate racing! This will help build endurance and will improve your conditioning.
|Stiff Leg Barbell Deadlifts||5||5|
|Hack Squat Machine||5||5|
|Leg Extension Machine||5||5|
|Leg Extension Machine||5||5|
|Weighted Reverse Hyperextension||5||5|
- Take your time between sets – Sit and rest between your sets so you can safely lift heavier weights.
- Form over weight – Be sure to pick a weight that will make you struggle to get that last rep but don’t break form to do so. If you want to learn how to compete in powerlifting, I will give you tips for success.
- Break personal records – This is the time to break some personal records and get your confidence up with your weight training.
|Stiff Leg Barbell Deadlifts||4||8|
|Single Leg Stiff Leg Dumbbell Deadlifts||4||8|
|Hack Squat Machine||4||8|
|Leg Extension Machine||4||8|
|Reverse Walking Lunges||4||8|
|Paused Rep Goblet Squats||4||8|
|Weighted Reverse Hyperextensions||4||8|
|Leg Curl Machine||4||8|
- Push yourself hard – This is the last block for this routine, time to really kick it into gear. Since you just lifted heavy for 4 straight weeks, this weight will feel light and will really keep you motivated.
- Keep your form in check – These moderate weight reps will test your muscle endurance and will give your booty a run for its money.
- Paused Rep Goblet Squats – At the bottom of your squat, pause for 2 seconds before coming back up. Once you are up squeeze your butt and legs hard for 1 second before starting your next rep.
While I always push healthy foods over any supplement, here are a few supplements I use and recommend trying.
Optimum Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate – This is the most studied supplement in the fitness industry. This will increase your performance in the gym, give you more energy, and keep you from getting super sore after working out.
Met-Rx Active Woman Multivitamin – Being active puts a strain on your body. Using a multivitamin along with a well-balanced diet will give your body the recovery it needs to stay active and pain-free.
Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil Softgels – Fish oil softgels are the best way to get DHA and EPA. These are essential fats that cannot be made in the body but can be ingested through eating foods like salmon. Fish oil supplements are important for joint health and also helps you enjoy a pain-free active lifestyle.
MTS Drop Factor – If you are looking to peel off some body fat, I recommend MTS’ Drop Factor. This is a great formula that will give you energy when you are on a calorie deficit for losing weight.
12 Week Brazilian Booty Squat Gym Routine Diet Tips
Challenge yourself through these 12 weeks to change your food choices to healthier alternatives.
Whatever your indulgence is, I want you to keep enjoying them.
It has been said to take 21 days to create a new habit.
This means over the course of these 12 weeks, you can create 4 new healthy habits.
Healthy Habit Examples
No More Second Helpings For Meals
Learn to cook less or pack the leftovers to eat another day.
Cut the Soda
Cutting out soda from your diet is the easiest way to start losing weight.
I’m not so hung up on the sugars as I am the calories.
Giving up 2 canned sodas a day will give you at least a 300 calorie deficit than what you’ve been consuming.
Simply cutting out soda will help you lose over a pound every 2 weeks without having to do anything.
Change the Types of Foods You Snack On
I have had a few clients say they cannot go without snacking during the day at their desk job.
My solution was to give them some fruit or vegetable they enjoyed and told them to eat as much as you want.
It’s easy to eat an entire sleeve of Pringles in a day which is about 900 calories.
Instead, try eating 9 bananas which also equal 900 calories; it’s almost impossible.
Walk It Out
Take a walk every day; ideally in the morning before breakfast.
This has been studied and proven time and time again that walking in the morning in a fasted state helps burn fat, which will help show off your awesome new booty.
I could list many more healthy habits, but I think you get the point.
Making small positive changes each day leads to success. There is no overnight magic trick.
If you have any comments or questions, leave them below.
Be sure to share this article and inspire your friends!